Morning Blogland & Follower
I am so excited
as today is the first time my card will be featured as an official member of the DT team on One Stop Craft Challenge Blog....
The theme they have set for this week is Fairies & Angels and we have a lovely Sponsor by the Lovely Stitchy Bear Stamps which we got some lovely images to work with.
So Here's my Card:
I used the Cut up Technique for my background papers which was really fun and a sketch I found from Sketch & Stash to design my card by. Overall I am fairly impressed with the end results.
So please pop over to the One Stop Craft Challenge Blog and join in on our lovely theme of Fairies & Angels this week! We would love to see your creations.
I am entering this into the following challenges:
- The Craty Pad - Use a Digi
- Wild Orchid Crafts - Punches or Die cuts
- Cupcake Craft Challenge - Monochromatic
- Party Time Tuesdays - Monochromatic + Cut Up (Tutorial on their blog)
- Flutterby Wednesday - Open Challenge
- The Pixie Cottage - Sparkle
- Creative Card Crew - No Stamps
- Charisma Cardz - Card for a Teen
- Do You Stack Up - Sparkles & Bling
- CES - Die Cuts