New Cards Just Listed!

New Cards Just Listed!

Followers

My Website & Shop

Mr Linky

Cards For Sale!

If You would like to buy any of my cards, you are more than welcome to email me!

Delighted to have made Top 3

I won @

I won @

My Card made Top 3

Star of the Month @ C.R.A.F.T

Star of the Month @ C.R.A.F.T

I was first @C.R.A.F.T Challenge

My Cards Made the Top 3 at Party Time Tuesdays 4 Times

My card was featured

My card was featured

I Won @

I'm a Winner

Guest Designer Spot

Guest Designer Spot

Spotlight at Sweet Stampin

Photobucket

My Blog List

My Blog Awards!

My Blog Awards!

Daily Promise!


Recipe Card
Powered by Blogger.
There was an error in this gadget

Search This Blog

Saturday, 26 March 2011

DT Card Fairies & Angels on One Stop Craft Challenge!



Morning Blogland & Follower

I am so excited
as today is the first time my card will be featured as an official member of the DT team on One Stop Craft Challenge Blog....
The theme they have set for this week is Fairies & Angels and we have a lovely Sponsor by the Lovely Stitchy Bear Stamps which we got some lovely images to work with.


So Here's my Card:

I used the Cut up Technique for my background papers which was really fun and a sketch I found from Sketch & Stash to design my card by. Overall I am fairly impressed with the end results.

So please pop over to the One Stop Craft Challenge Blog and join in on our lovely theme of Fairies & Angels this week! We would love to see your creations.

I am entering this into the following challenges:



24 comments:

  1. I love how you used black and white for this striking card! Very beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Check out those beautiful fairy wings! What a gorgeous card Kobie. Lx

    ReplyDelete
  3. It's beautiful and I like that cut up technique you've used, that gives a great result.
    Thanks for joining The Pixie Cottage this week.
    Adrina XX

    ReplyDelete
  4. Gorgeous card :-) I am so excited to be on the team with you :-) Elaine-xxx-

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a great job with the technique portion of the challenge. I love how the dark BG really shows off the cuts. Great job coloring the wings on the fairy as well. Very pretty. Thanks so much for joining us once again at Party Time Tuesdays! I'm enjoying seeing all of your beautiful work.
    ~Renee
    PTT DT

    ReplyDelete
  6. Gorgeous, Kobie! Fantastic image and I love how you have used your background paper! Thanks for joining us at Cupcake and good luck! Delphine xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Fabulous card. Love the black and white and the image is gorgeous! Thanks for joining us at Do You Stack Up.

    -Wenche

    ReplyDelete
  8. Beautiful card, love how you used the patterned paper, and the fairy who is stretching her hand is lovely!
    Thanks for joining us at CCC this week!

    Hugs, Gry!

    ReplyDelete
  9. stunning card Kobie, really fantastic, looks aweome
    thanks for joining the DYSU challenge this week
    hugs
    Miranda

    ReplyDelete
  10. This is a beautiful creation Kobie! Thanks for joining us at Party Time Tuesdays!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Oh, this is just gorgeous! Thank you for joining us this week at Do You Stack Up.

    ReplyDelete
  12. A very stunning card :)

    This is just simply beautiful. Classy, elegant and full of wonderful, creative details.

    Fabulous hun!

    hugs

    xxalisonxx

    ReplyDelete
  13. This is so eye catching with the black and white combo! Thank you for playing along with my flutter by challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  14. A gorgeous card and image Kobie. Thanks for joining us at CCC.

    Liza x

    ReplyDelete
  15. Great card!
    Thanks for playing in The Pixie Cottage :)

    ReplyDelete
  16. What a pretty shape

    kitten DYSU team

    ReplyDelete
  17. Beautiful card! I like the image, and the black and white color!!!
    thanks for playing at the pixie cottage
    Hugs
    Sadia

    ReplyDelete
  18. This is just gorgeous and I love the layout. Hugs Shelley xx

    ReplyDelete
  19. Gorgeous card Kobie! I love the black & white with the silhouette stamp! Thanks for joining us at Party Time Tuesday again this week an I hope to see more cards from you soon!

    Patchi
    PTT-DT

    ReplyDelete
  20. Gorgeous card...so elegant! Thanks for joining us at The Pixie Cottage!

    ReplyDelete
  21. Can't get enough of the sparkle! Thank you for playing with The Pixie Cottage this week.
    Hugs
    Tanya

    ReplyDelete
  22. I love the elegance of the black & white on this card! Thanks for playing along with us last week at PTT! Hope you'll join us again!

    ~Ashley
    PTT DT

    ReplyDelete
  23. This is stunning.. I LOVE the black and white..Thanks so much for joining us at DYSU.. Way to "stack up" and make your creation "Shine".. can't wait to see what you create next week..

    Hugs
    Alison
    DYSU-Owner

    ReplyDelete
  24. It is easy to see why you are on the DT this is stunning I love the mono look :D
    Thank you for joining us at CES don't forget to check tomorrow to see if you have won and to take part in our new challenge.

    Hugs

    Amy xx

    ReplyDelete

Thank You so much for each and everyone that takes time to leave me a comment! Know that I always love reading them and appreciate each one of them! Hugs Kobie xxx