New Cards Just Listed!

New Cards Just Listed!

Followers

My Website & Shop

Mr Linky

Cards For Sale!

If You would like to buy any of my cards, you are more than welcome to email me!

Delighted to have made Top 3

I won @

I won @

My Card made Top 3

Star of the Month @ C.R.A.F.T

Star of the Month @ C.R.A.F.T

I was first @C.R.A.F.T Challenge

My Cards Made the Top 3 at Party Time Tuesdays 4 Times

My card was featured

My card was featured

I Won @

I'm a Winner

Guest Designer Spot

Guest Designer Spot

Spotlight at Sweet Stampin

Photobucket

My Blog List

My Blog Awards!

My Blog Awards!

Daily Promise!


Recipe Card
Powered by Blogger.
There was an error in this gadget

Search This Blog

Friday, 25 February 2011

One for the Boys!

Good Afternoon Blogland,

Can you all believe it Friday? Really don't know where this week has gone.....

Well the weather is nice and sunny here, but the wind is unfortuneatly blowing us away.



I made a card this morning for a few challenges as there seemed to be quite a few at the minute featuring either spots or stripes so I made a combined combinattion.

I am fairly happy with the end result think the colours is nice and vibrant and makes a perfect Boys card.

The image was a freebie which I got the link from the Free Digital Stamp blog, (Check sidebar for link.) I coloured the image using my Promarkers. The backing papers is from buzzcraft. The ribbon is from Papermania and everything else is old stash I had.



I am enterning this card into the following challenges:


  1. CES - Spots & Stripes

  2. Wild Orchid Crafts - The sketch I used

  3. Paper Sundaes - Colour Combo

  4. Cards for Men - Recipe

  5. Passion for Promarkers - One for the Boys

  6. I Love Promarkers - Stitching

  7. Fab 'n Funky -Recipe

  8. Creative Inspirations - Stripes

  9. Digi Doodle Shop - Spots & Dots

  10. Allsorts Challenge - Inspired by Nature (The colours)

Well, let me know what you all think and Thank You for taking time to visit my blog, all comments and critiques are most appreciated!


20 comments:

  1. Hi Kobie. Fun image and the papers are perfect for a male card. Thanks for joining us at I ♥ Promarkers.
    Tine :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Kobie, fabulous card love that image, and your gorgeous papers. Thanks for joining us at CFM, good luck with the challenge. with hugs Shirleyxxxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Kobie hunni xx

    This is a totally fabby card!!

    Thanks for playing with us at CES xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Your card is beautiful Kobie, I love the image. Thanks for taking part in this weeks CES Challenge!
    Clairexx

    ReplyDelete
  5. So cute, love the masculine colors! Thanks for playing along with us at Paper Sundaes :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Super fun card! He is too cute!
    Thanks for joining in on our sketch challenge this week at Wild Orchid Crafts!
    Hugs, Dena

    ReplyDelete
  7. Awh this is too cute and fun! Love the hippy bunny! ;-)

    Thanks for joining us at Paper Sundaes this week!

    lisa

    ReplyDelete
  8. Lovely Kobie, love the image too, thanks for joining us at I ♥ ProMarkers.
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  9. Hi Koby,great card!
    Thanks for joining fab'n'funky this week
    Heidy

    ReplyDelete
  10. Hi Kobie, what a fantastic card. I love the image and your colouring is fab. I really like the sentiment you've used, is it a stamp? Thanks for joining us at PFP this week. Hugs, Denise x

    ReplyDelete
  11. cute image, fab card, thanks for joining us at FnF :)

    ReplyDelete
  12. fantastic card kobie.i love the fun image and great colours and details.
    thanks for joining us this week at PFP :D

    xx coops xx

    ReplyDelete
  13. Hi Kobie! I love the image and i love your card. Really a great card for a boy/man.

    Thanks for joining our challenge at PFP:=)

    ReplyDelete
  14. Cute card for the male of the species, I like the image, thank you for joining us at I♥ Promarkers this week
    Ruth x

    ReplyDelete
  15. Oh this is beautiful! Thanks for joining in with our challenge of Stripes at Creative Inspirations Wednesday Challenge Blog!
    Don't forget to check out my blog for the Celebration Candy! xxx

    ReplyDelete
  16. Fabulous card Kobie - loving that cute image and what great colours you used. Thanks for joining us on I ♥ Promarkers this week.
    hugs
    wynneth
    x

    ReplyDelete
  17. Cute card! He reminds me of a sixties folk singer. :-) Thanks so much for joining us this week at Digi Doodle Shop's Best!

    ReplyDelete
  18. Adorable card, love the papers and cute image, thanks for playing along at PFP.

    Hugs

    Sarah

    ReplyDelete
  19. Love your papers and colors!Great card!
    Thanks for joining us at DDSB

    ReplyDelete
  20. Very fun card, and Love the color choices.
    Paulette, TlcCreations

    ReplyDelete

Thank You so much for each and everyone that takes time to leave me a comment! Know that I always love reading them and appreciate each one of them! Hugs Kobie xxx