Can you all believe it Friday? Really don't know where this week has gone.....
Well the weather is nice and sunny here, but the wind is unfortuneatly blowing us away.
I made a card this morning for a few challenges as there seemed to be quite a few at the minute featuring either spots or stripes so I made a combined combinattion.
I am fairly happy with the end result think the colours is nice and vibrant and makes a perfect Boys card.
The image was a freebie which I got the link from the Free Digital Stamp blog, (Check sidebar for link.) I coloured the image using my Promarkers. The backing papers is from buzzcraft. The ribbon is from Papermania and everything else is old stash I had.
I am enterning this card into the following challenges:
- CES - Spots & Stripes
- Wild Orchid Crafts - The sketch I used
- Paper Sundaes - Colour Combo
- Cards for Men - Recipe
- Passion for Promarkers - One for the Boys
- I Love Promarkers - Stitching
- Fab 'n Funky -Recipe
- Creative Inspirations - Stripes
- Digi Doodle Shop - Spots & Dots
- Allsorts Challenge - Inspired by Nature (The colours)
Well, let me know what you all think and Thank You for taking time to visit my blog, all comments and critiques are most appreciated!